There are currently openings in 3K and 4K for the 2022/2023 school year. Families that reach out to us will be interviewed and assessed to determine best fit and placement in the ANGEL Program. Once openings are filled, prospective students will be placed on the waiting list and will be contacted if places become available after the enrollment process begins in Spring 2022 for the 2022-2023 school year
We currently admit students in grades Pre-K 3 through Kindergarten. Once admitted into our program, students will continue receiving services through the 5th grade as needed and within our scope of practice.
Students in the ANGEL Program are expected to function with minimal disruptions in a typical classroom setting. Our target population is children who are higher functioning and have language skills just below or on par with their typical peers.
Our Waiting List
There is currently a waiting list for Pre-K 3 through Kindergarten. If a space becomes available, the Admissions Director will begin reaching out to those on the wait list to inquire if they are still interested in attending the program and begin the intake process.
Our Intake Process
We now have a 5-Step Intake Process:
1. Phone Interview: A 30-45 minute phone interview with parents/guardians.
2. In-Person Interview: A 45 minute to an hour in-person interview with parents/guardians and prospective student.
3. Assessment #1: A 3-hour assessment based on the Verbal Behavior and Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP).
4. Assessment # 2: The child will come for a half-day in the regular classroom with the support and observation of Angel Staff.
5. Observation: An observation will be conducted at the child's current school or program.
You will be asked to share any previous psychological, psychoeducational or behavioral assessments, IEPs, or any other relevant reports that would better assist us with understanding your child's unique needs.
The ANGEL Program tuition allows for a 1:2 ANGEL staff ratio. Due to this ratio the ANGEL Program has a higher tuition than the regular stated Holy Rosary tuition. All tuition rates experience a yearly increase to offset increasing expenditures.
The ANGEL Program tuition for the 2021-22 school year is $17,690